Howard Johnson – Wildwood Boardwalk NJWildwoods Cape May Area Hotel - Near Morey's Piers, Cape May, and Wildwood Convention Center
Howard Johnson – Wildwood Boardwalk NJ
At a Glance
friendly, modern hotel in Wildwood, New Jersey.
Howard Johnson Wildwood Boardwalk is near Moreys’ Piers and Wildwood Convention Center in beautiful Cape May County. Located right on the Wildwood Boardwalk, the hotel offers easy connectivity to Cape May, Wildwood Crest and Atlantic City. Enjoy easy access to Fortune 500 companies, wineries, golf, shopping and attractions. We are just minutes from Wildwood Convention Center, Cape May Lighthouse, Splash Zone Waterpark, Dolphin & Whale Watching, and Seaport Aquarium.
The spacious guest rooms and suites at our Wildwood, NJ, hotel include a microwave and refrigerator. Enjoy free WiFi, HD channels on an LCD TV and sleep well in the clean and fresh Howard Johnson bed. Start each day with Howard Johnson’s free hot breakfast buffet. If you’re heading out early, grab a free coffee and snack on the way out.
Stay productive with free wi-fi. Our beachfront location is perfect for vacations, and are able to set up beachfront weddings or celebrations nearby of any type. Swim in the outdoor heated pool, let the kids enjoy the always exciting Moreys’ Piers steps away, or just relax and enjoy the amazing sounds and the Tram Car driving by. Soak up the sunshine on the outdoor deck area with Panoramic ocean views.
About the Hotel
- Newly Renovated hotel on the Jersey Shore Boardwalk
- Fantastic connectivity to Cape May, Atlantic City and Philadelphia
- 41 miles from Atlantic City International Airport
- Near attractions including Moreys’ Piers, Splash Zone Waterpark and Seaport Aquarium
- Outdoor swimming pool, outdoor ocean-view sundeck area and 24-hour coffee center
Included in Every Stay
- Free breakfast with Waffles
- Clean and fresh Howard Johnson bed
- Free WiFi in every room
- Gym/fitness center use